The Health of People Medical Journal (HoPeMJ) is an international, independent, double-blind, peer-reviewed, open access, and online publishing journal which aims to publish papers on all the related areas of basic and clinical medicine. Manuscripts must describe original data that has not been published previously nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts that adhere to the HoPeMJ submission guidelines and are deemed appropriate for the journal’s scope are sent to two reviewers who are specialists in the field. The members of the HoPeMJ Executive Editorial Board who discuss the suitability then consider the reviewers’ comments on each submission. The final decision for all submitted manuscripts rests with the Editor-in-Chief. The Editorial Board of the HoPeMJ complies with the criteria of the International Council of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The journal is published every 4 months (January, May, and September).
- Original articles, case reports, invited reviews, and letters to the editors in any field of medical sciences are published in English only.
- Articles previously unpublished elsewhere and not in the review process in another journal for publication will be accepted.
- Articles approved by the Editorial Board are entitled to be published after at least two relevant Scientific Advisory Board Members’ positive opinions. These boards have all privileges to make corrections and abbreviations that are not changing the content of the manuscript.
- The scientific and legal responsibilities of the article are those of the author.
- Authors must conform exactly to the research and publication ethics.
- The copyright of the article is owned by the Medical Chamber of Bursa.