Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception, and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere except as described in the cover letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript, and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support for the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal if such work is published by the Medical Chamber of Bursa.
The Journal shall own the work, including;
2) The right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee;
3) The right to produce preprints or reprints and translate them into languages other than English for sale or free distribution;
4) The right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any mechanical or electronic format.
All the rights were given to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf, and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript but are not contributors are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment, that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors, and no contributor has been omitted.
(up to 5 contributors for case report/images/review)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.